Thursday, April 9, 2009

To You from Me in Parisian Breeze

This beautiful textured patterned paper is called Parisian Breeze. I have been admiring it and thinking of how I can layer the different patterns in the pack for a while after I got it. So I finally was able to. Here it is. The half circle was cut with my Big Shot and the large scallop circle die. The swirl stamp is from Season of Joy set. I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp sets: Season of Joy, Best Yet (retired)
The sweet stuff: Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Button Bouquet, linen thread, 1 1/4" circle, eyelet border punch, 3/16" corner rounder, Big Shot machine, large scallop die, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! My favourite colours combination too!

Macchiato Gurl said...

wow... this is lovely.... I would have never thought of a layout like this :) you are so talented Liza