Friday, April 17, 2009

Card set + envelope


Here is an idea for all you scrapbookers out there, you surely have a selection of alphabet stamps. Use your alphabet stamps to personalize a note card set! It surely will bring a smile to the recipient to see their name's initial there :) I whipped up a set of these note cards and envelopes for my husband's old pastor and his wife who we are going to meet for dinner this weekend. I always have a stash of these Top Note die cuts on my desk in Whisper White and Very Vanilla, ready to go whenever I need a quick focal point.

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Holiday Treasures DSP (retired)
Stamp set: Very Versatile, Taffy Alphabet
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
The sweet stuff (aka. accesories): Big Shot machine, Top Note die, Curly, 1 1/4" circle punches, Dimensionals, buttons

No comments: